Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Day Will Come



It is now clear to me that what has transpired is a carefully calculated plan by one or more of the other families. As a legitimate business man who has been harrassed by overzealous federal agents, I do not here cast judgment upon Rod Blago.

But one thing is clear. The Barzinis(Daley) and Tattaglias(Pelosi, Boxer, et al) have conspired to place some pezzonovantes as my leaders.

What is the end result?

Omerta. I face 2 clowns trying to control me as a puppet by the strings of a marionette. This, I cannot tolerate.

So on the day of my children's communion (twins), I have no choice but to restore balance between the families.

Yes, I do renounce Satan.

But on that day, may God be with you.

I have dealt with Senators before. Just ask one from Nevada.

No comments: